06/10/2019 - 12/31/2019
Continuing Education Programs
If you’re a healthcare professional looking to fulfill your continuing education units (CEUs), Direction Home Akron Canton is here to help. We offer a diverse library of CEU programs with a 95.1 percent satisfaction rating. All of our courses are open to the public, regardless of licensure, and based on trending issues in the healthcare profession. Direction Home Akron Canton is an approved provider for*:
- Licensed Social Workers (LSW)
- Licensed Independent Social Workers (LISW)
- Social Work Assistants (SWA)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC)
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrators (LNHA)
Costs, times, CEU eligibility and location vary with each program, and all of our courses require advance registration. CLICK HERE to take a look at our upcoming programs!
*Nurses may attend programs approved through the Counseling, Social Worker, and Marriage & Family Therapy (CSWMFT) board and receive CEUs. Please refer to the Nursing Continuing Education for Renewal Ohio Revised Code for details.